Difference: 070824_Remote_NGAO_Meeting_9 (1 vs. 15)

Revision 152007-08-27 - ChrisNeyman

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 12 to 12
 
Action Items from the meeting.
Changed:
<
<
>
>
Minutes from the meeting.
 

Goals

  • Update team on results of system architecture phase
Line: 46 to 46
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187949129" name="070824_Open_Issues.pdf" path="070824_Open_Issues.pdf" size="1619771" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187923751" name="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" path="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" size="345600" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934418" name="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" path="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" size="290816" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Meeting minutes" date="1188246344" name="NGAOTeam9Minutes.pdf" path="NGAOTeam9Minutes.pdf" size="27881" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Comments on Functional Requirements" date="1187935176" name="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" path="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" size="454656" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934441" name="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" path="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" size="165168" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 142007-08-24 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 25 to 25
  10:30 am Inputs to System Design Phase & Expected Outputs (Wizinowich) Design Inputs & Outputs KAON summary Overview of Requirements Documents Science Requirements Summary
Added:
>
>
11:05 am Functional Requirements (Neyman) Functional Requirements Overview FRD Sample
 
Changed:
<
<
11:15 am Outputs of the system architecture phase (Dekany) KAON 499 - NGAO System Architecture Definition
>
>
11:15 am Outputs of the system architecture phase (Dekany) KAON 499 - NGAO System Architecture Definition Preliminary Cascaded Relay Layout
  12:15 pm Lunch break
Line: 48 to 49
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Comments on Functional Requirements" date="1187935176" name="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" path="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" size="454656" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934441" name="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" path="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" size="165168" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187970045" name="CascadeOpticsJB.ppt" path="CascadeOpticsJB.ppt" size="1597952" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187753668" name="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" path="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" size="36352" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187916898" name="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" path="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" size="114176" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187935222" name="SystemDesignAssignmentMatrix.pdf" path="SystemDesignAssignmentMatrix.pdf" size="48064" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 132007-08-24 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 31 to 31
  12:15 pm Lunch break
Changed:
<
<
12:45 pm Open questions going into the system design phase (Dekany)
>
>
12:45 pm Open questions going into the system design phase (Dekany) 070824_Open_Issues.pdf
  1:45 pm Discussion of roles & teams, charge & deliverables (Gavel) Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf SystemDesignAssignmentMatrix.pdf
Line: 39 to 39
 2:45 pm Further clarification

3:30 pm Done

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187752016" name="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" path="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" size="31232" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187949129" name="070824_Open_Issues.pdf" path="070824_Open_Issues.pdf" size="1619771" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187923751" name="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" path="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" size="345600" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934418" name="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" path="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" size="290816" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Comments on Functional Requirements" date="1187935176" name="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" path="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" size="454656" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"

Revision 122007-08-24 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 27 to 27
 
Changed:
<
<
11:15 am Outputs of the system architecture phase (Dekany)
>
>
11:15 am Outputs of the system architecture phase (Dekany) KAON 499 - NGAO System Architecture Definition
  12:15 pm Lunch break

Revision 112007-08-24 - ChrisNeyman

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 8 to 8
  Dial-in Number: 877-280-4645 Passcode: 540030 Videoconference IP: 128.171.99.70 (Hualalai CR)
Changed:
<
<
*In effigie (e.g. on the phone or video) - all tentative pending agenda: Adkins, Bauman, Bell, Chin, Dekany, Gavel, Johansson, Kupke, Le Mignant, Lockwood, Max, Moore, Neyman, Reinig, Stomski, Velur, Wizinowich
>
>
*In effigie (e.g. on the phone or video) - all tentative pending agenda: Adkins, Bauman, Bell, Chin, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johansson, Kupke, Le Mignant, Lockwood, Max, Moore, Neyman, Reinig, Stomski, Velur, Wizinowich
 
Action Items from the meeting.

Revision 102007-08-24 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 34 to 34
 12:45 pm Open questions going into the system design phase (Dekany)

1:45 pm Discussion of roles & teams, charge & deliverables (Gavel) Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf

Added:
>
>
SystemDesignAssignmentMatrix.pdf
  2:45 pm Further clarification

3:30 pm Done

Deleted:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Draft agenda for WBS 3.2 and 3.3 kickoff" date="1187151878" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" size="141615" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187752016" name="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" path="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" size="31232" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187923751" name="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" path="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" size="345600" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934418" name="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" path="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" size="290816" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Comments on Functional Requirements" date="1187935176" name="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" path="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" size="454656" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934441" name="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" path="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" size="165168" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187753668" name="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" path="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" size="36352" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187916898" name="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" path="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" size="114176" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187935222" name="SystemDesignAssignmentMatrix.pdf" path="SystemDesignAssignmentMatrix.pdf" size="48064" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934480" name="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.ppt" path="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.ppt" size="458240" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934383" name="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf" path="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf" size="102522" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Deleted:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" attr="" comment="Comments on Functional Requirements" date="1187935176" name="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\christy.neyman\Desktop\NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" size="454656" stream="C:\Documents and Settings\christy.neyman\Desktop\NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"

Revision 92007-08-24 - ChrisNeyman

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 51 to 51
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187916898" name="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" path="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" size="114176" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934480" name="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.ppt" path="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.ppt" size="458240" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934383" name="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf" path="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf" size="102522" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" attr="" comment="Comments on Functional Requirements" date="1187935176" name="NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" path="C:\Documents and Settings\christy.neyman\Desktop\NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" size="454656" stream="C:\Documents and Settings\christy.neyman\Desktop\NGAOgroupMeeting_CN_2007Aug24.ppt" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"

Revision 82007-08-24 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 21 to 21
 

Agenda

Changed:
<
<
10:00 am Review of project plan & schedule, with emphasis on 3.2 & 3.3 (Gavel)
>
>
10:00 am Review of project plan & schedule, with emphasis on 3.2 & 3.3 (Gavel) NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf
  10:30 am Inputs to System Design Phase & Expected Outputs (Wizinowich) Design Inputs & Outputs KAON summary Overview of Requirements Documents Science Requirements Summary
Line: 33 to 33
  12:45 pm Open questions going into the system design phase (Dekany)
Changed:
<
<
1:45 pm Discussion of roles & teams, charge & deliverables (Gavel)
>
>
1:45 pm Discussion of roles & teams, charge & deliverables (Gavel) Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf
  2:45 pm Further clarification
Line: 43 to 44
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Draft agenda for WBS 3.2 and 3.3 kickoff" date="1187151878" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" size="141615" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187752016" name="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" path="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" size="31232" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187923751" name="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" path="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" size="345600" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934418" name="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" path="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.ppt" size="290816" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934441" name="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" path="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.pdf" size="165168" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187753668" name="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" path="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" size="36352" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187916898" name="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" path="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" size="114176" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934480" name="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.ppt" path="Meeting_9_NGAOProjectPlanReview.ppt" size="458240" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187934383" name="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf" path="Meeting_9_Discussion_of_Roles_and_Teams,_Charge_and.pdf" size="102522" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 72007-08-24 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 23 to 23
  10:00 am Review of project plan & schedule, with emphasis on 3.2 & 3.3 (Gavel)
Changed:
<
<
10:30 am Inputs to System Design Phase & Expected Outputs (Wizinowich) KAON summary Overview of Requirements Documents Science Requirements Summary
>
>
10:30 am Inputs to System Design Phase & Expected Outputs (Wizinowich) Design Inputs & Outputs KAON summary Overview of Requirements Documents Science Requirements Summary
 
Line: 42 to 42
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Draft agenda for WBS 3.2 and 3.3 kickoff" date="1187151878" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" size="141615" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187752016" name="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" path="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" size="31232" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187923751" name="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" path="Meeting_9_sys_des_input__output.ppt" size="345600" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187753668" name="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" path="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" size="36352" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" attr="" comment="" date="1187916898" name="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" path="h:\ngao system design\Sec72_AO_Enc&OpticalRelay.doc" size="114176" stream="h:\ngao system design\Sec72_AO_Enc&OpticalRelay.doc" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187916898" name="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" path="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" size="114176" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"

Revision 62007-08-24 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 44 to 44
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187752016" name="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" path="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" size="31232" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187753668" name="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" path="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" size="36352" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" attr="" comment="" date="1187916898" name="Sec72_AO_EncOpticalRelay.doc" path="h:\ngao system design\Sec72_AO_Enc&OpticalRelay.doc" size="114176" stream="h:\ngao system design\Sec72_AO_Enc&OpticalRelay.doc" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"

Revision 52007-08-22 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 23 to 23
  10:00 am Review of project plan & schedule, with emphasis on 3.2 & 3.3 (Gavel)
Changed:
<
<
10:30 am Inputs to System Design Phase & Expected Outputs (Wizinowich)
>
>
10:30 am Inputs to System Design Phase & Expected Outputs (Wizinowich) KAON summary Overview of Requirements Documents Science Requirements Summary
  11:15 am Outputs of the system architecture phase (Dekany)
Line: 39 to 41
 

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Draft agenda for WBS 3.2 and 3.3 kickoff" date="1187151878" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" size="141615" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187752016" name="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" path="Overview_of_NGAO_Requirements_Documents.doc" size="31232" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187753668" name="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" path="Architecture_reqments_summary_v7.xls" size="36352" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"

Revision 42007-08-21 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT
Changed:
<
<

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

>
>

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

 
Changed:
<
<
10:30a - 4:00p PDT (To be confirmed)
>
>
10:00a - 3:30p PDT
 
Friday, August 24, 2007
Tele/Videoconference

Dial-in Number: 877-280-4645 Passcode: 540030 Videoconference IP: 128.171.99.70 (Hualalai CR)


Changed:
<
<
*In effigie (e.g. on the phone or video) - all tentative pending agenda: Bauman, Bouchez, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johansson, Max, McGrath, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
>
>
*In effigie (e.g. on the phone or video) - all tentative pending agenda: Adkins, Bauman, Bell, Chin, Dekany, Gavel, Johansson, Kupke, Le Mignant, Lockwood, Max, Moore, Neyman, Reinig, Stomski, Velur, Wizinowich
 
Action Items from the meeting.

Goals

Added:
>
>
  • Update team on results of system architecture phase
 
  • Kickoff of AO Design effort (WBS 3.2)
  • Kickoff of Laser Projection System Design effort (WBS 3.3)

Agenda

Changed:
<
<
NGAO team videocom #9 will be held this Friday, 8/24 starting at 7 am HST / 10 am PDT. The draft agenda is as follows:
>
>
10:00 am Review of project plan & schedule, with emphasis on 3.2 & 3.3 (Gavel)
 
Changed:
<
<
10:00 am Review of project plan & schedule, with emphasis on 3.2 & 3.3
>
>
10:30 am Inputs to System Design Phase & Expected Outputs (Wizinowich)
 
Changed:
<
<
10:30 am Outputs of the system architecture phase

11:30 am Status & plans of the design documents - SCRD & SRD

>
>
11:15 am Outputs of the system architecture phase (Dekany)
  12:15 pm Lunch break
Changed:
<
<
12:45 pm Status & plans of the design documents - FRD
>
>
12:45 pm Open questions going into the system design phase (Dekany)
 
Changed:
<
<
1:45 pm Discussion of roles & teams, charge & deliverables
>
>
1:45 pm Discussion of roles & teams, charge & deliverables (Gavel)
  2:45 pm Further clarification

Revision 32007-08-21 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 13 to 13
 
Action Items from the meeting.
Changed:
<
<
Goals:
  • TBD
  • TBD

(Tentative) Agenda:

  • 10:30 a - 2:00 p PDT TBD
  • 2:00 p - 2:30 p PDT. TBD
  • 3:00 p - 4:00 p PDT. TBD
>
>

Goals

 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • Kickoff of AO Design effort (WBS 3.2)
  • Kickoff of Laser Projection System Design effort (WBS 3.3)

Agenda

NGAO team videocom #9 will be held this Friday, 8/24 starting at 7 am HST / 10 am PDT. The draft agenda is as follows:

10:00 am Review of project plan & schedule, with emphasis on 3.2 & 3.3

10:30 am Outputs of the system architecture phase

11:30 am Status & plans of the design documents - SCRD & SRD

12:15 pm Lunch break

12:45 pm Status & plans of the design documents - FRD

1:45 pm Discussion of roles & teams, charge & deliverables

2:45 pm Further clarification

3:30 pm Done

 

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Draft agenda for WBS 3.2 and 3.3 kickoff" date="1187151878" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" size="141615" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 22007-08-15 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

Line: 8 to 8
  Dial-in Number: 877-280-4645 Passcode: 540030 Videoconference IP: 128.171.99.70 (Hualalai CR)
Changed:
<
<
*In effigie (e.g. on the phone or video) - all tentative pending agenda: Bauman, Bouchez, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johannson, Max, McGrath, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
>
>
*In effigie (e.g. on the phone or video) - all tentative pending agenda: Bauman, Bouchez, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johansson, Max, McGrath, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
 
Action Items from the meeting.
Line: 21 to 21
 
  • 10:30 a - 2:00 p PDT TBD
  • 2:00 p - 2:30 p PDT. TBD
  • 3:00 p - 4:00 p PDT. TBD
Added:
>
>

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Draft agenda for WBS 3.2 and 3.3 kickoff" date="1187151878" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.pdf" size="141615" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1187151953" name="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" path="Team_Meeting_9_Agenda.docx" size="338613" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 12007-08-14 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #9>

10:30a - 4:00p PDT (To be confirmed)
Friday, August 24, 2007
Tele/Videoconference

Dial-in Number: 877-280-4645 Passcode: 540030 Videoconference IP: 128.171.99.70 (Hualalai CR)


*In effigie (e.g. on the phone or video) - all tentative pending agenda: Bauman, Bouchez, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johannson, Max, McGrath, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich


Action Items from the meeting.

Goals:

  • TBD
  • TBD

(Tentative) Agenda:

  • 10:30 a - 2:00 p PDT TBD
  • 2:00 p - 2:30 p PDT. TBD
  • 3:00 p - 4:00 p PDT. TBD
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback