Difference: 070418_UCSC_NGAO_Meeting_6 (1 vs. 49)

Revision 492007-05-23 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 70 to 70
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Status as of 5/22/07" date="1179868450" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" size="69632" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="3"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" attr="" comment="Status as of 5/22/07" date="1179883431" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 6 Action Items Status.doc" size="69632" stream="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 6 Action Items Status.doc" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="4"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177612880" name="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" path="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" size="45156" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177610064" name="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" path="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" size="661504" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 482007-05-22 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 11 to 11
 
In propria persona (TBC): Bauman, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Adkins, Bouchez, Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Lu, Marchis

Changed:
<
<
Action Items from the meeting: Action items. Status of Action Items as of 05/16/07.
>
>
Action Items from the meeting: Action items. Status of Action Items as of 05/22/07.
 

Goals:

Line: 70 to 70
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Status as of 5/16/07" date="1179373789" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" size="65536" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="2"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Status as of 5/22/07" date="1179868450" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" size="69632" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="3"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177612880" name="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" path="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" size="45156" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177610064" name="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" path="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" size="661504" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 472007-05-17 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 11 to 11
 
In propria persona (TBC): Bauman, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Adkins, Bouchez, Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Lu, Marchis

Changed:
<
<
Action Items from the meeting: Action items. Status of Action Items as of 05/3/07.
>
>
Action Items from the meeting: Action items. Status of Action Items as of 05/16/07.
 

Goals:

Line: 70 to 70
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1178923986" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" size="63488" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Status as of 5/16/07" date="1179373789" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" size="65536" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177612880" name="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" path="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" size="45156" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177610064" name="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" path="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" size="661504" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 462007-05-16 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT
Changed:
<
<

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

>
>

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

 
9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Wed, April 25 and Thurs, April 26, 2007
Center for Adaptive Optics, UC Santa Cruz

Revision 452007-05-11 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 11 to 11
 
In propria persona (TBC): Bauman, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Adkins, Bouchez, Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Lu, Marchis

Changed:
<
<
Action Items from the meeting: Action items
>
>
Action Items from the meeting: Action items. Status of Action Items as of 05/3/07.
  Goals:
  • Finalizing the mid-year SD Phase Replan
Line: 61 to 62
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177542539" name="cameron_ngao.ppt" path="cameron_ngao.ppt" size="1395200" user="Main.BrianCameron" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177608591" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1016320" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="3"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Meeting_6_Action_Items.doc" attr="" comment="Meeting 6 action items" date="1177701498" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items.doc" path="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 6 Action Items.doc" size="60928" stream="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 6 Action Items.doc" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="3"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Meeting 6 action items" date="1177701498" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items.doc" path="Meeting_6_Action_Items.doc" size="60928" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="3"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177608665" name="NGAO-OSM-ideas.ppt" path="NGAO-OSM-ideas.ppt" size="4803584" user="Main.AnnaMoore" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
Line: 69 to 70
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1178923986" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="Meeting_6_Action_Items_Status.doc" size="63488" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177612880" name="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" path="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" size="45156" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177610064" name="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" path="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" size="661504" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 442007-04-27 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 33 to 33
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Line: 61 to 61
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177542539" name="cameron_ngao.ppt" path="cameron_ngao.ppt" size="1395200" user="Main.BrianCameron" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177608591" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1016320" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="3"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Meeting_6_Action_Items.doc" attr="" comment="Meeting 6 action items" date="1177701498" name="Meeting_6_Action_Items.doc" path="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 6 Action Items.doc" size="60928" stream="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 6 Action Items.doc" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="3"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177608665" name="NGAO-OSM-ideas.ppt" path="NGAO-OSM-ideas.ppt" size="4803584" user="Main.AnnaMoore" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
Line: 68 to 69
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177612880" name="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" path="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" size="45156" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177610064" name="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" path="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" size="661504" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Deleted:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1177612879" name="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" path="NGAO Architecture Taxonomy.pdf" size="45156" stream="NGAO Architecture Taxonomy.pdf" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"

Revision 432007-04-26 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 69 to 69
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177610064" name="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" path="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" size="661504" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1177612879" name="NGAO_Architecture_Taxonomy.pdf" path="NGAO Architecture Taxonomy.pdf" size="45156" stream="NGAO Architecture Taxonomy.pdf" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"

Revision 422007-04-26 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 43 to 43
 
  • 6:10 pm Adjourn

Agenda (Thurs, April 26):

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • 9:00 am LAO tomography experiment - discussion
  • 10:00 am NGAO Optical Design discussions
    • Optical design housekeeping issues (standards, formats, etc.) - (Dekany (discussion lead))
Line: 68 to 68
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177610064" name="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" path="LTAOtestbed_Ammons.ppt" size="661504" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 412007-04-26 - AnnaMoore

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 51 to 51
 
    • Narrow field optical AO relay options (refractive v. reflective) - (Bauman (discussion lead))
    • Wide field AO options - (Bauman (discussion lead))
    • Instrument optical interfaces - (Dekany (discussion lead) )
Changed:
<
<
    • Basic object selection mechanisms - (Moore (discussion lead) )
>
>
 
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
Line: 59 to 59
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177542539" name="cameron_ngao.ppt" path="cameron_ngao.ppt" size="1395200" user="Main.BrianCameron" version="2"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177608591" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1016320" stream="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="3"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177608591" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1016320" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="3"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177608665" name="NGAO-OSM-ideas.ppt" path="NGAO-OSM-ideas.ppt" size="4803584" user="Main.AnnaMoore" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177532471" name="Comments_Gavel.ppt" path="Comments_Gavel.ppt" size="623104" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 402007-04-26 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 59 to 59
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177542539" name="cameron_ngao.ppt" path="cameron_ngao.ppt" size="1395200" user="Main.BrianCameron" version="2"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Updated presentation (4/25/07)" date="1177545212" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="966144" user="Main.BrianBauman" version="2"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177608591" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1016320" stream="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="3"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"

Revision 392007-04-26 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 43 to 43
 
  • 6:10 pm Adjourn

Agenda (Thurs, April 26):

Changed:
<
<
  • 8:00 am LAO tomography experiment - lab visit
>
>
 
  • 9:00 am LAO tomography experiment - discussion
  • 10:00 am NGAO Optical Design discussions
    • Optical design housekeeping issues (standards, formats, etc.) - (Dekany (discussion lead))
Line: 68 to 64
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177532471" name="Comments_Gavel.ppt" path="Comments_Gavel.ppt" size="623104" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177600007" name="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" path="LAOlab_Gavel.ppt" size="14367744" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 382007-04-25 - BrianBauman

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 39 to 39
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • 6:10 pm Adjourn

Agenda (Thurs, April 26):

Line: 59 to 62
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177528774" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="250880" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="4"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cameron_ngao.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177542539" name="cameron_ngao.ppt" path="cameron_ngao.ppt" size="1395200" stream="cameron_ngao.ppt" user="Main.BrianCameron" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177542539" name="cameron_ngao.ppt" path="cameron_ngao.ppt" size="1395200" user="Main.BrianCameron" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Updated presentation (4/25/07)" date="1177545212" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="966144" user="Main.BrianBauman" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"

Revision 372007-04-25 - BrianCameron

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 38 to 38
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • 5:10 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman) Presentation (.ppt)
  • 6:10 pm Adjourn
Line: 59 to 59
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177528774" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="250880" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="4"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="cameron_ngao.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177542539" name="cameron_ngao.ppt" path="cameron_ngao.ppt" size="1395200" stream="cameron_ngao.ppt" user="Main.BrianCameron" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"

Revision 362007-04-25 - SeanAdkins

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 59 to 59
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177528774" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="250880" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="4"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
Deleted:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177518374" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" size="209920" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"

Revision 352007-04-25 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 31 to 31
 
Changed:
<
<
  • 12:15 am Replan - Discussion & Action Items
>
>
 
Line: 63 to 64
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" attr="" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" stream="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177532471" name="Comments_Gavel.ppt" path="Comments_Gavel.ppt" size="623104" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 342007-04-25 - RalfFlicker

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 62 to 62
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" attr="" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" stream="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516693" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2279936" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" attr="" comment="latest version" date="1177532079" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2584576" stream="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 332007-04-25 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 55 to 55
 
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177528774" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="250880" stream="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="4"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177528774" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="250880" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="4"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177518374" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" size="209920" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516964" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="392704" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" attr="" comment="Revised to capture discussions during mtg" date="1177529057" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="393728" stream="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516693" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2279936" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 322007-04-25 - DavidLeMignant

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 55 to 55
 
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177520769" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="244736" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="2"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177528774" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="250880" stream="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="4"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177518374" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" size="209920" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"

Revision 312007-04-25 - SeanAdkins

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 30 to 30
 
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel) Presentation
  • 11:10 am Break
  • 11:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant) Sci.Ops Replan
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Line: 55 to 55
 
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177520768" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="244736" stream="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="2"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177520769" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="244736" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177518374" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" size="209920" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177522645" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507_v2.ppt" size="177664" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516964" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="392704" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516693" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2279936" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 302007-04-25 - DavidLeMignant

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 55 to 55
 
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177490077" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="243200" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177520768" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="244736" stream="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" stream="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177518374" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" size="209920" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"

Revision 292007-04-25 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 57 to 57
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177490077" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="243200" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" attr="" comment="" date="1177519719" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="606208" stream="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177518374" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" size="209920" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"

Revision 282007-04-25 - SeanAdkins

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 30 to 30
 
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel) Presentation
  • 11:10 am Break
  • 11:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant) Sci.Ops Replan
Changed:
<
<
  • 11:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
>
>
 
Line: 58 to 58
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177490077" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="243200" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177518374" name="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" path="NGAO_Instrumentation_Replan_042507.ppt" size="209920" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516964" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="392704" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"

Revision 272007-04-25 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 25 to 25
 
Changed:
<
<
  • 10:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
>
>
 
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel) Presentation
  • 11:10 am Break
  • 11:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant) Sci.Ops Replan
Line: 33 to 34
 
Changed:
<
<
  • 2:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
>
>
  • 2:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany)
 
Line: 63 to 60
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516964" name="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" path="070425_Sys_Eng_Dekany.ppt" size="392704" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516693" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2279936" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 262007-04-25 - RalfFlicker

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 35 to 35
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Line: 63 to 63
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177516693" name="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" path="CompanionSensitivity.ppt" size="2279936" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 252007-04-25 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 21 to 21
  Agenda (Wed, April 25):
  • 8:45 am Arrival & refreshments
Changed:
<
<
  • 9:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
>
>
  • 9:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich)
 
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • 10:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel) Presentation
  • 11:10 am Break
Line: 33 to 32
 
  • 11:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 12:15 am Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 12:45 am Lunch
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Line: 58 to 57
 

Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177490077" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="243200" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Requirements overview" date="1177516079" name="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6__Reqments.ppt" size="376832" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Replan overview" date="1177515889" name="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" path="NGAO_meeting_6.ppt" size="574976" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 242007-04-25 - DavidLeMignant

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 28 to 28
 
  • 10:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel) Presentation
  • 11:10 am Break
Changed:
<
<
  • 11:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
>
>
 
  • 11:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 12:15 am Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 12:45 am Lunch
Line: 55 to 56
 
Added:
>
>

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177490077" name="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" path="NGAO_SciOpsReplan.ppt" size="243200" user="Main.DavidLeMignant" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 232007-04-25 - ClaireMax

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 24 to 24
 
Changed:
<
<
  • 9:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
>
>
 
  • 10:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel) Presentation
  • 11:10 am Break
Line: 54 to 54
 
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
Added:
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Claire Max's presentation" date="1177481599" name="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" path="Max_ScienceReplan.ppt" size="606208" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"

Revision 222007-04-24 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 23 to 23
 
  • 8:45 am Arrival & refreshments
  • 9:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
Changed:
<
<
  • 9:30 am Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
>
>
 
  • 9:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 10:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel) Presentation

Revision 212007-04-24 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 38 to 38
 
Changed:
<
<
  • 5:10 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
>
>
 
  • 6:10 pm Adjourn

Agenda (Thurs, April 26):

Line: 52 to 52
 
    • Instrument optical interfaces - (Dekany (discussion lead) )
    • Basic object selection mechanisms - (Moore (discussion lead) )
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" attr="" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" stream="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1177373559" name="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" path="OpticalRelay_FieldRotation_Bauman.ppt" size="1206272" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 202007-04-23 - RalfFlicker

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 35 to 35
 
  • 1:45 pm System & Functional Requirements Documents (Wizinowich) KAON 456 v1.1 FRD v0.0
  • 2:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 2:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton) KAON 474
Changed:
<
<
  • 3:15 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
>
>
 
  • 4:05 pm Break
  • 4:20 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron) Latest report draft (.pdf)
  • 5:10 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)

Revision 192007-04-23 - DonaldGavel

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 26 to 26
 
  • 9:30 am Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 9:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 10:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
Changed:
<
<
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
>
>
 
  • 11:10 am Break
  • 11:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 11:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
Line: 52 to 52
 
    • Instrument optical interfaces - (Dekany (discussion lead) )
    • Basic object selection mechanisms - (Moore (discussion lead) )
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
\ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" attr="" comment="WBS 3.2, 3.3" date="1177363640" name="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" path="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" size="549376" stream="Management_Replan_Gavel.ppt" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="1"

Revision 182007-04-23 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 9 to 9
 Directions: CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)
In propria persona (TBC): Bauman, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
Changed:
<
<
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Adkins, Bouchez, Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Marchis
>
>
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Adkins, Bouchez, Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Lu, Marchis
 
Action Items from the meeting: Action items

Revision 172007-04-23 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 32 to 32
 
  • 11:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 12:15 am Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 12:45 am Lunch
Changed:
<
<
  • 1:45 pm System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
>
>
 
  • 2:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 2:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton) KAON 474
  • 3:15 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)

Revision 162007-04-21 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 37 to 37
 
  • 2:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton) KAON 474
  • 3:15 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 4:05 pm Break
Changed:
<
<
  • 4:20 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
>
>
 
  • 5:10 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
  • 6:10 pm Adjourn

Revision 152007-04-20 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 51 to 51
 
    • Wide field AO options - (Bauman (discussion lead))
    • Instrument optical interfaces - (Dekany (discussion lead) )
    • Basic object selection mechanisms - (Moore (discussion lead) )
Deleted:
<
<
  • 12:00 pm Adjourn
 \ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>
  • 1:00 pm Adjourn
 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 142007-04-20 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 45 to 45
 
  • 8:00 am LAO tomography experiment - lab visit
  • 9:00 am LAO tomography experiment - discussion
  • 10:00 am NGAO Optical Design discussions
Added:
>
>
    • Optical design housekeeping issues (standards, formats, etc.) - (Dekany (discussion lead))
    • Optical design requirements - (Dekany (discussion lead))
    • Narrow field optical AO relay options (refractive v. reflective) - (Bauman (discussion lead))
    • Wide field AO options - (Bauman (discussion lead))
    • Instrument optical interfaces - (Dekany (discussion lead) )
    • Basic object selection mechanisms - (Moore (discussion lead) )
 
  • 12:00 pm Adjourn

Revision 132007-04-19 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

Changed:
<
<
8:00 a - 5:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
>
>
9:00 a - 6:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
 
Wed, April 25 and Thurs, April 26, 2007
Changed:
<
<
Center for Adaptive Optics (TBC), UC Santa Cruz
>
>
Center for Adaptive Optics, UC Santa Cruz
 
Telecon attendees: 877-280-4645 passcode 540030 Videoconference IP: 128.114.22.14
Changed:
<
<
Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)
>
>
Directions: CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)
 
Changed:
<
<
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Marchis
>
>
In propria persona (TBC): Bauman, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Adkins, Bouchez, Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Marchis
 
Action Items from the meeting: Action items
Line: 20 to 20
 
  • Understand status of LAO tomography experiment

Agenda (Wed, April 25):

Changed:
<
<
  • 7:45 am Arrival & refreshments
  • 8:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
>
>
  • 8:45 am Arrival & refreshments
  • 9:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
 
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
Changed:
<
<
  • 8:30 am Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 8:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 9:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 9:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
  • 10:10 am Break
  • 10:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 10:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 11:15 am Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 11:45 am System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
  • 12:15 pm Lunch
  • 1:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 1:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton) KAON 474
  • 2:15 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 3:05 pm Break
  • 3:20 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
  • 4:10 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
  • 5:10 pm Adjourn
>
>
  • 9:30 am Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 9:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 10:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 10:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
  • 11:10 am Break
  • 11:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 11:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 12:15 am Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 12:45 am Lunch
  • 1:45 pm System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
  • 2:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 2:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton) KAON 474
  • 3:15 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 4:05 pm Break
  • 4:20 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
  • 5:10 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
  • 6:10 pm Adjourn
  Agenda (Thurs, April 26):
Changed:
<
<
  • 8:00 am NGAO Optical Design discussions
  • 10:00 am LAO tomography experiment - lab visit
  • 11:00 am LAO tomography experiment - discussion
>
>
  • 8:00 am LAO tomography experiment - lab visit
  • 9:00 am LAO tomography experiment - discussion
  • 10:00 am NGAO Optical Design discussions
 
  • 12:00 pm Adjourn
\ No newline at end of file

Revision 122007-04-17 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

8:00 a - 5:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Wed, April 25 and Thurs, April 26, 2007
Center for Adaptive Optics (TBC), UC Santa Cruz
Changed:
<
<
Telecon attendees: 877-280-4645 passcode 540030 Videoconference IP: TBD
>
>
Telecon attendees: 877-280-4645 passcode 540030 Videoconference IP: 128.114.22.14
  Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)

Revision 112007-04-16 - DavidLeMignant

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

8:00 a - 5:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 8 to 8
  Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)
Changed:
<
<
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Le Mignant, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson, Marchis
>
>
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson, Le Mignant, Marchis
 
Action Items from the meeting: Action items

Revision 102007-04-13 - FranckMarchis

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

8:00 a - 5:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 8 to 8
  Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)
Changed:
<
<
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Le Mignant, Marchis, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson
>
>
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Le Mignant, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson, Marchis
 
Action Items from the meeting: Action items

Revision 92007-04-10 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

8:00 a - 5:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 34 to 34
 
  • 11:45 am System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
  • 12:15 pm Lunch
  • 1:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
Changed:
<
<
  • 1:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton)
>
>
  • 1:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton) KAON 474
 
  • 2:15 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 3:05 pm Break
  • 3:20 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)

Revision 82007-04-09 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

Changed:
<
<
TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Wed, April 18 and Thurs, April 19, 2007
>
>
8:00 a - 5:00 p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Wed, April 25 and Thurs, April 26, 2007
 
Center for Adaptive Optics (TBC), UC Santa Cruz
Telecon attendees: 877-280-4645 passcode 540030 Videoconference IP: TBD
Line: 17 to 17
 
  • Finalizing the mid-year SD Phase Replan
  • Finalizing the performance budgets
  • Optical Relay TS indications / concepts
Added:
>
>
  • Understand status of LAO tomography experiment
 
Changed:
<
<
Agenda (Wed, April 18):
  • 12:30 pm Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
>
>
Agenda (Wed, April 25):
  • 7:45 am Arrival & refreshments
  • 8:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
 
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
Changed:
<
<
  • 1:00 pm Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 1:20 pm Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 1:50 pm Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 2:20 pm Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
  • 2:40 pm Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 3:00 pm Break
  • 3:15 pm Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 3:50 pm Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 4:30 pm System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
  • 5:30 pm Adjourn
>
>
  • 8:30 am Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 8:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 9:20 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 9:50 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
  • 10:10 am Break
  • 10:25 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 10:45 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 11:15 am Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 11:45 am System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
  • 12:15 pm Lunch
  • 1:15 pm Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 1:25 pm Photometry Performance Budget (Britton)
  • 2:15 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 3:05 pm Break
  • 3:20 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
  • 4:10 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
  • 5:10 pm Adjourn
 
Changed:
<
<
Agenda (Thurs, April 19):
  • 7:45 am Arrival & refreshments
  • 8:00 am Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 8:10 am Photometry Performance Budget (Britton)
  • 9:00 am Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 9:50 am Break
  • 10:10 am Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
  • 11:00 am Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
>
>
Agenda (Thurs, April 26):
  • 8:00 am NGAO Optical Design discussions
  • 10:00 am LAO tomography experiment - lab visit
  • 11:00 am LAO tomography experiment - discussion
 
  • 12:00 pm Adjourn
\ No newline at end of file

Revision 72007-04-06 - FranckMarchis

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 8 to 8
  Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)
Changed:
<
<
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Le Mignant, Marchis(?), Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
>
>
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Le Mignant, Marchis, Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
 
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson

Action Items from the meeting: Action items

Revision 62007-04-02 - ChrisNeyman

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 6 to 6
 
Center for Adaptive Optics (TBC), UC Santa Cruz
Telecon attendees: 877-280-4645 passcode 540030 Videoconference IP: TBD
Changed:
<
<
Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): Kamuela (Waimea) town map (.html) and Big Island map (.html)
>
>
Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): CfAO web site (.html) and Directions to the Center (.html)
 
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Le Mignant, Marchis(?), Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson

Revision 52007-04-02 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Changed:
<
<
Wed, April 18, 2007
>
>
Wed, April 18 and Thurs, April 19, 2007
 
Center for Adaptive Optics (TBC), UC Santa Cruz
Telecon attendees: 877-280-4645 passcode 540030 Videoconference IP: TBD

Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): Kamuela (Waimea) town map (.html) and Big Island map (.html)


Changed:
<
<
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johansson, Le Mignant, Marchis(?), Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): TBD
>
>
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Britton, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Le Mignant, Marchis(?), Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): Chin, Johansson
 
Action Items from the meeting: Action items
Changed:
<
<
Goals (Tentative):
  • Mid-year SD Phase Replan
>
>
Goals:
  • Finalizing the mid-year SD Phase Replan
  • Finalizing the performance budgets
 
  • Optical Relay TS indications / concepts
Changed:
<
<
Agenda (Tentative):
  • 7:45 am Refreshments
  • 8:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
>
>
Agenda (Wed, April 18):
  • 12:30 pm Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
 
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
Changed:
<
<
  • 8:30 am Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 8:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 9:10 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 9:40 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
  • 10:00 am Break
  • 10:15 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 10:35 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 11:00 am Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 11:10 am Photometry Performance Budget (Britton)
  • 12:00 am Lunch
  • 1:00 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 1:50 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
  • 2:40 pm System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
  • 3:30 pm Break
  • 3:45 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
  • 4:45 pm General Discussion (All)
>
>
  • 1:00 pm Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 1:20 pm Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 1:50 pm Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 2:20 pm Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
  • 2:40 pm Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 3:00 pm Break
  • 3:15 pm Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 3:50 pm Replan - Discussion & Action Items
  • 4:30 pm System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
 
  • 5:30 pm Adjourn
Added:
>
>
Agenda (Thurs, April 19):
  • 7:45 am Arrival & refreshments
  • 8:00 am Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 8:10 am Photometry Performance Budget (Britton)
  • 9:00 am Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 9:50 am Break
  • 10:10 am Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
  • 11:00 am Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
  • 12:00 pm Adjourn

Revision 42007-03-27 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 18 to 18
 
  • Optical Relay TS indications / concepts

Agenda (Tentative):

Changed:
<
<
  • 7:45 am Refreshment
>
>
  • 7:45 am Refreshments
 
  • 8:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
Changed:
<
<
  • 8:30 am Systems Engineering Report (Dekany) (.pdf)
    • Review overall progress, interactions with science and instrumentation teams, and other 'big picture' SD phase technical issues.
  • 9:00 am Science Requirements (Max) (.pdf)
  • 9:30 am TBD
>
>
  • 8:30 am Mid-year Replan - Overview & System Requirements (Wizinowich)
  • 8:50 am Replan - Science Requirements (Max)
  • 9:10 am Replan - Systems Engineering (Dekany)
  • 9:40 am Replan - AO & Laser Systems (Gavel)
 
  • 10:00 am Break
Changed:
<
<
  • 10:20 am TBD
  • 12:00 pm Lunch
  • 1:00 pm TBD
  • 3:00 pm Break
  • 3:15 pm TBD
  • 4:00 pm Discussion: Upcoming tasks and milestones (Wizinowich)
    • A review of actions arising from this meeting was made.
>
>
  • 10:15 am Replan - Science Operations (Le Mignant)
  • 10:35 am Replan - Science Instruments (Adkins)
  • 11:00 am Performance Budget Status Overview (Dekany) (.pdf)
  • 11:10 am Photometry Performance Budget (Britton)
  • 12:00 am Lunch
  • 1:00 pm Companion Sensitivity Budget (Flicker)
  • 1:50 pm Astrometry Performance Budget (Cameron)
  • 2:40 pm System Requirements Document (Wizinowich)
  • 3:30 pm Break
  • 3:45 pm Optical Relay & Field Rotation Trade Study (Bauman)
 
  • 4:45 pm General Discussion (All)
  • 5:30 pm Adjourn
\ No newline at end of file

Revision 32007-03-27 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 18 to 18
 
  • Optical Relay TS indications / concepts

Agenda (Tentative):

Changed:
<
<
  • 7:45 am Refreshments
>
>
  • 7:45 am Refreshment
 
  • 8:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
  • 8:30 am Systems Engineering Report (Dekany) (.pdf)

Revision 22007-03-21 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Line: 14 to 14
 Action Items from the meeting: Action items

Goals (Tentative):

Changed:
<
<
  • TBD
>
>
  • Mid-year SD Phase Replan
  • Optical Relay TS indications / concepts
  Agenda (Tentative):
  • 7:45 am Refreshments

Revision 12007-03-20 - RichardDekany

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #6>

TBD a - TBD p (Pacific Daylight Time)
Wed, April 18, 2007
Center for Adaptive Optics (TBC), UC Santa Cruz
Telecon attendees: 877-280-4645 passcode 540030 Videoconference IP: TBD

Directions (to be updated for Santa Cruz): Kamuela (Waimea) town map (.html) and Big Island map (.html)


In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bauman, Bouchez, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johansson, Le Mignant, Marchis(?), Max, Moore, Neyman, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone): TBD

Action Items from the meeting: Action items

Goals (Tentative):

  • TBD

Agenda (Tentative):

  • 7:45 am Refreshments
  • 8:00 am Management Report (Wizinowich) (.pdf)
    • Review study overall progress, progress against milestones, and summary financial situation
  • 8:30 am Systems Engineering Report (Dekany) (.pdf)
    • Review overall progress, interactions with science and instrumentation teams, and other 'big picture' SD phase technical issues.
  • 9:00 am Science Requirements (Max) (.pdf)
  • 9:30 am TBD
  • 10:00 am Break
  • 10:20 am TBD
  • 12:00 pm Lunch
  • 1:00 pm TBD
  • 3:00 pm Break
  • 3:15 pm TBD
  • 4:00 pm Discussion: Upcoming tasks and milestones (Wizinowich)
    • A review of actions arising from this meeting was made.
  • 4:45 pm General Discussion (All)
  • 5:30 pm Adjourn
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback