Difference: 070122_NGAO_Meeting_4 (38 vs. 39)

Revision 392007-03-16 - PeterWizinowich

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT

<Keck NGAO Team Meeting #4>

8:00a - 5:30p (Hawaii Standard Time)
Line: 11 to 11
 
In propria persona (TBC): Adkins, Bouchez, Chin, Clare, Dekany, Flicker, Gavel, Johansson, Max, Moore, Neyman, van Dam, Velur, Wizinowich
In effigie (e.g. on the phone) (TBC): Bauman, Cameron, Ghez, Ireland, Kellner, Le Mignant, Liu, Lu, Marchis, Olsen

Changed:
<
<
Action Items from the meeting: Action items. Status of Action items as of 2/28/07.
>
>
Action Items from the meeting: Action items. Status of Action items as of 3/16/07.
  Goals (Tentative):
  • Review initial operations architecture
Line: 73 to 73
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Paper on FALCON MOAO System" date="1169498031" name="Assemat_FALCON_MNRAS.pdf" path="Assemat_FALCON_MNRAS.pdf" size="651881" user="Main.ClaireMax" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="background budget update" date="1169494308" name="background_budget.pdf" path="background_budget.pdf" size="135938" user="Main.AntoninBouchez" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1169253685" name="Instrument-Reuse-Questions-012407.ppt" path="Instrument-Reuse-Questions-012407.ppt" size="188928" user="Main.SeanAdkins" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Meeting_4_Action_Items_Status.doc" attr="" comment="Status of action items." date="1174087817" name="Meeting_4_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 4 Action Items Status.doc" size="37888" stream="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 4 Action Items Status.doc" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="3"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1169504831" name="Gavel_EncircledEnergyBudget.pdf" path="Gavel_EncircledEnergyBudget.pdf" size="460394" user="Main.DonaldGavel" version="3"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="high-contrast IPT update" date="1169497031" name="NGAO_HC.ppt" path="NGAO_HC.ppt" size="1047552" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="NGAO Telescope errors" date="1169434779" name="NeymanNGAOmeeting4Jan07.ppt" path="NeymanNGAOmeeting4Jan07.ppt" size="778752" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="2"
Line: 85 to 86
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="" date="1169447279" name="Performance_Budgets_Update.pdf" path="Performance_Budgets_Update.pdf" size="3726235" user="Main.RichardDekany" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="LOWFS type TS status" date="1169444618" name="NGAO_TS-LOWFSarch31229.ppt" path="NGAO_TS-LOWFSarch31229.ppt" size="732672" user="Main.RalfFlicker" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" autoattached="1" comment="Low order wavefront sensor trade study" date="1169257775" name="ClareNGAOmeeting4Jan07.ppt" path="ClareNGAOmeeting4Jan07.ppt" size="608256" user="Main.ChrisNeyman" version="1"
Deleted:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Meeting_4_Action_Items_Status.doc" attr="" comment="Status of action items." date="1172698794" name="Meeting_4_Action_Items_Status.doc" path="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 4 Action Items Status.doc" size="37376" stream="V:\ngao system design\Meeting 4 Action Items Status.doc" user="Main.PeterWizinowich" version="1"
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback